Frequently Asked Questions
Flexiroam is the world’s first and leading eSIM data plan provider that gives you access to more than 500 mobile networks in 150+ countries around the world.
Flexiroam eSIM gives you instant access to data when you travel without the hassle of carrying or swapping in physical SIMs. You never have to worry about losing another SIM again! Flexiroam allows you to use mobile data in more than 150 countries worldwide by simply following the steps below:
eSIM (embedded SIM) is an advanced new technology that uses a microchip within your device to give you instant access to data when you travel. eSIM works the same as the traditional SIM cards but eliminates the need to carry around physical SIM cards. It is convenient and contactless allowing you to instantly install and start using mobile data plans. It is backed by GSMA and accepted by mobile networks worldwide.
Here is the list of eSIM compatible devices supported by Flexiroam. This list will be updated frequently as more eSIM compatible devices are released into the market worldwide.
– iPhone XR
– iPhone XS, XS Max, XS Max Global
– iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
– iPhone SE 2020
– iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
– iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max
– iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max
– iPad Pro 12.9‑inch (3rd, 4th generation)
– iPad Pro 11‑inch (1st, 2nd generation)
– iPad Air (3rd, 4th generation)
– iPad (7th, 8th generation)
– iPad mini (5th generation)
– Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 4a, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, Pixel 6a,Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro
– Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, S21, S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G, S22, S22+, S22 Ultra
– Samsung Galaxy Fold LTE (SM-F900F model), Galaxy Fold 3
– Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, Fold3 5G, Fold4
– Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Flip3 5G, Flip4
– Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20 Ultra 5g
– Huawei P40, P40 Pro, P50 Pro, Mate 40 Pro
– Motorola Razr 2019, 5G
– Oppo Find X3 Pro, Find X5, Find5 Pro
– Oppo Reno 5A, Reno6 Pro 5G
Exceptions: The following devices are not supported
- Carrier locked phones
- Apple watches
- iPhone XR, XS and 11 models purchased in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China
- iPhone with 2 physical SIM cards slots
- Pixel devices purchased in Australia
- Devices on Android Q Beta versions
You can purchase Global, Regional and Local data plans at our webshop travel.flexiroam.com and directly from our Flexiroam X App. All our Flexiroam data plans come with a complimentary eSIM.
If you have made the purchase from our webshop, Flexiroam will email the activation code(s) to the email address you have provided upon purchase.
If you have made the purchase from the Flexiroam X App, data plan and eSIM will be automatically added to your Flexiroam account upon successful purchase. You can view it in the “Manage my SIM” section of the Flexiroam X app.
Flexiroam X App is available for free on Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express credit and debit card payments. You can also pay using Flexiroam mobile wallet credits via Flexiroam X App. All transactions are in US dollars.
Yes, you can purchase multiple data plans on Flexiroam web-shop. However, purchases through Flexiroam X App only allows one plan per order.